Any successful business will acknowledge the crucial importance of effectively organised logistics. They understand that implementing a logistics plan is a key element in keeping pace with customer demands and outperforming competitors.
Allow AMAC Customs & Logistics to arrange all of your third party logistics (3PL) requirements through our network of strategically selected distribution centres that help our clients expand and access new geographical areas.
- Servicing all states, cities and regions in Australia – remote area specialists – through our established network of agents and service providers
- Full costings available prior to shipping
- Coastal shipping by sea, domestic air freight options for time sensitive cargo
- Road and rail transport options within Australia
- 3PL warehousing options – general freight or Dangerous Goods (DG), hazardous, sensitive and fragile cargo
- Use of digital tools – eID’s, NVDs, QR’s, microdots, RFID, GPS & more – to track and to prove provenance of your product from farm gate or winery through the supply chain to the end consumer
- Inventory management through our in-house software
- Cold chain logistics available as needed at origin and destination
- Custom crating available
- Overseas or local distribution centre support
- Pick and pack options for all commodities with national distribution
- Tracking and tracing available, Proof of Delivery (POD’s) available as needed
- And more… get in touch to hear how we can help your business grow