Supply chains are complex and sensitive and must be ready to quickly adapt to changes on both the supply side and the demand side, without which a supply chain can not ensure high value to its stakeholders. AMAC Customs & Logistics are experienced in analysing a supply chain, identifying weaknesses and strengths and executing a supply chain management strategy to suit any client, helping them create value by reducing costs, improving efficiency and delivering the product at the right time, right place and right price point.
- Dynamic supply chain analysis of existing or proposed trade lanes to ensure resources are best allocated to achieve our clients’ goals
- Assistance segmenting customers, customising logistics network, aligning demand planning, managing sources of supply and developing supply chain-wide strategies to support decision making
- Global supply chain logistics management and data analytics
- Use of digital tools – eID’s, NVDs, QR’s, microdots & more – to prove provenance of your product from farm gate or winery through the supply chain to the end consumer
- LEAN, Agile and other supply chain management principles
- Assistance gaining Australian Trusted Trader (ATT) status
- And more… get in touch to hear how we can help your business grow