AMAC Customs & Logistics can handle the complex tasks involved in global trade compliance by providing in-depth reporting, advice and analysis of all consignments on a recurring or ad hoc basis. This requires in-depth research and monitoring of political climates on a global scale to ensure compliance with all required stakeholders in our clients international supply chain.
- Global agency network allows understanding of the many and varied legislative regulations in countries around the world
- Risks globally are mutable and only manageable by the continued professional training and accreditation that our team members undertake
- Defence Export Control Office (DECO) / Dual Use and Strategic Goods (DSGL) / Sanction countries and other intergovernmental compliance issues
- Manage Customs and Quarantine audits with clients
- Secure and confidential document retention
- Up-to-the-minute reference material through investment in leading software systems
- And more… get in touch to hear how we can help your business grow